Klov – is the major and most interesting underground river in Kiev. During tour we will go underground near 5 kilometers by foot from “Olympiyska” metro station to Kreschatyk street. Tunnels under Kreschatyk were built in the middle of XIX-th century. It’s necessary to get taller boots and flashlights, as have virtually the entire route to go in calf in water ( 10-30 cm depth ) . During the excursion in the dungeon you will hear about the methods of construction and operation of underground plumbing and see that part of city ordinary people have no idea about.[easingslider id=”1232″]
In this tour you:
– will know everything about urban exploration in post-soviet countries
– will walk near 5 km through the tunnels
– is the best way to visit “non touristic” city underground
What is included:
– professional and friendly English-speaking guide
– gum boots and flashlights
– professional photo-report from your adventure
* Individual tour in one object for 1-2 persons cost 50 euro.
* Individual tour in one object for 3-12 persons cost 25 euro per person.
Too book this tour and to clarify all details please contact us on email@example.com
Testimonials about our tours you can read on our Facebook Reviews Page