During exploration another side of Kiev with experienced guide you will go throw tunnel system under streets, visit one of the forgotten cold war bunkers and climb on the rooftop of abandoned buildings to see panorama city view on the sunset.
This tour can take 3-6 hours of your time in active adventure.
Which objects are included
Depend of the season first part of combo UrbEx tour is visiting of drain tunnel system or underground river. This part takes 1,5 – 3 hours of walking throw underground tunnels. We will give you torches and special gum boots which wear over your shoes to keep foots clean and soft. With experienced guide you will:
- walk 1,5-3 kilometers throw the tunnels by foot
- know everything Kiev underground world
- feel what is to be in absolutely darkness
- get totally new experience about city
Explore one of the abandoned Cold War bunkers forgotten in time since USSR times. Bunker is chance to happen behind massive soviet hermetic gate in real, still working fallout shelter in the city center. The major idea visiting this object is to feel you of that time when all people has living in fear of nuclear attack. Guided tour usually takes near one hour. You will:
- visit one of the hidden parts of Ukrainian history
- touch real civil equipment frozen in time
- explore how to survive after nuclear war
To finish your Urbex Adventure bright we will go to the rooftop of abandoned building to see beautiful panorama view.
PRICE LIST OF THE COMBO KIEV URBAN EXPLORATION TOUR
|GROUP SIZE||REGULAR p/p||+ PICK UP p/p|
- Prices in table in EUR
- We accepting EUR, UAH, USD according to Google converter rate. We charging payment only after tour, you don’t need to pay in advance. Only cash.
- In case you order KIEV URBEX TOUR without pick-up, group meeting place is the hall of “Dnipro” metro station.
To book a tour please contact us
- Don’t take massive backpacks with you! (part of the route goes through the tunnels, which are narrow or/and have low-ceiling (1,6 m high))
- Put on a cap or something on your head!
- Put on comfortable clothes you are not afraid to make a little dirty. No tuxedo and high heels! 🙂
- If you are interested in Photography take with you tripod
For passing of underground route you need to wear comfortable shoes and clothes that will not be a pity to get little bit dirty and wet – you will go to real underground tunnels. Be ready for adventures!
Pants must be with belt, or take belt with you separately.The temperature underground is about + 12 °, regardless of the temperature on the surface.
Don’t take massive backpacks and bags. Better not to take bags at all, or take a smaller one. It is not comfortable to move in tunnels with big bags of massive camera gear.
You will be provided with:
- rubber high boots (from Soviet military protective wear set)
- transfer between objects are included
The tour is NOT RECOMMENDED:
- people suffering from claustrophobia
- people who can not get into the usual manhole
- people suffering from low back pain or back problems
- people have excess weight or heart disease